Monday, August 4, 2008

'Bye Puppy

We had to put the Poophound to sleep today. She was old and it was her time, but it still sucks. She was the best damn dog in the history of all dogs and I'm going to miss her. Seeing as how I've been staring at this screen for about fifteen minutes, I don't seem to be capable of saying anything more.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

OH NOOOOOOOOO!

Totally suckiest news ever.

Smartguy McBigBrain said...

Honestly though, now that I've had a couple of days to cope, it's kind of a relief. She really wasn't doing well at the end; she couldn't walk very good she had major bladder control issues, and she was, according to the vet, in a pretty large amount of pain. She was old and she had a good, long life. Still gonna miss her, though.

Nanette said...

Yah, in our heads we know it is for the best but it doesn't make the news any less sucky.