Naked Pictures of Your Buddy's Girlfriend
I had something similar to this happen to me, except for the ending. This was before the internet boom and before everybody and their dog had a computer of their own. I was visiting a good friend and his fiance when they went out to smoke. I saw a photo album on their coffee table, so I thought I would browse through pictures until they got back. Opened it up and there she was, first page, the fiance naked as a jaybird. Unlike Pervis McGee in the video there, I shut that album right away. Now, don't get me wrong, the young lady in question was quite attractive, but there is something just not right about seeing naked pictures of somebody to which you are semi-close. I couldn't look at her the same ever again; all I could think of was when I saw her was, "Ha Ha, I know what your boobies look like", and then "Oh crap, I'm a horrible person". But seriously, who leaves a photo album of naked pictures of themselves on the coffee table? That's pretty fucked up right there. Looking back I did have some pretty fucked up friends back then, much "unlike" *wink* *wink* the friends I have now. They're all "normal".

2 comments:
Well perhaps if you wouldn't come over uninvited, I wouldn't leave my naughty album out...just kidding, I wanted you to see it.
Wait a minute, I don't even have a naughty album. You aren't blogging about me at all! You're blogging about some other guy's girlfriend. You bastard.
Hey, what can I say, I get around.
Post a Comment