Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's Gardening Time, Bitches!

I got my deck side herb slash tomato garden planted this afternoon and it's modest awesomeness kicks all-you-all's in the pooter.

There it be. Yeah, it may be small, but what it lacks in girth it makes up for with rockin' staying power. Wait, that's something completely unrelated. Anyway, let's take a closer look.

First up is a nice looking roma. Second is something like giganticus, which I'm guessing means that they will be huge-normus. Thirdly, we got ourselves a captain beefheart. The muffin man is nowhere to be found. Perhaps some of these fine tomatoes will find their way into a nice pico de gallo. Who's to say? Me, that's who!

Now on to the upper level herb section. Not that kind of herb, those are down in the concrete bunker in the massive growlight level, I mean I don't have that kind of herb in the Smartguy lair. Moving on, first we have some oregano.

Lookin' good so far, next we have some cilantro.


Not the best looking plant, but it was the last one there and dammit, I wanted some cilantro. It'll go great in the pico de gallo that I was talking about earlier. It'll be the best peeco dee guy-o this side of the ol' el ree-o, or something. Lastly we have some sweet basil.

Pretty awesome huh? You're jealous, I can tell.

No comments: