Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Post is Dedicated to the Best Bird Ever...

...The Swan!
Swans are beautiful, graceful, elegant, wonderful birds that deserve our utmost respect and adoration. They are symbols of love in many cultures as they mate for life and two swans facing each other form the outline of a heart symbol with their necks and heads. Who couldn't love such wonderful creatures? Terrorists, perhaps? Alien Monsters from Beyond the Moon, maybe? I'm sure that I'll be hearing from them soon, that's for sure.

So, let's all give three cheers for the swan, the best bird ever!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I swear to Dog, now you are just trying to piss me off, you..you...urgh. To think I spared you by not leaving naked pictures of my body on a coffee table. I could have been that friend but I wasn't. I was the nice clothed friend. Forget it, I will not stand on ceremony anymore, mister. And while I am airing grievences, why do you not post comments on my blog, huh? huh?

Now you have done it. You have gone and upset your only reader. Big Jerk.

:)

Smartguy McBigBrain said...

Hey, I'm just trying to let all of my wonderful readers out there know about my adoration of swans. I'm really not sure where all this anger is coming from.

As for comments on your blog, they're coming; I've just been a bit off my game lately.